THE VALUE OF A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
Selling your home requires a significant amount of industry experience and resources. Hiring a real estate professional can help lead you to your goal. Here are just a few areas in which a real estate agent can provide great value.
• Preparation. I am skilled in recommending repairs and cosmetic work that have proven to minimize time on the market and maximize both prospect interest and sales price.
• Exposure to the public. I make the best use of today’s technology to guarantee your property’s maximum exposure in the marketplace. The National Association of REALTORS studies show that a large percentage of real estate sales are the result not of advertising, but of my contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends and family, and personal contacts.
• Exposure to other industry professionals. We will be utilizing a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks. Once your property is listed, it is statistically likely the buyer will be the client of another professional associated with me.
Working with a real estate agent ensures showing will be supervised. You can advise interested buyers to contact me for an appointment.
Most buyers prefer to negotiate with someone they perceive as unbiased and professionally trained. They are more likely to express objections to me with the hope of resolution when they otherwise might move on to another property rather than talking to you directly.
MONITORING, RENEGOTIATING, AND CLOSING
• The process of appraisals, inspections, and financing involves a lot of possible pitfalls. There are many required legal forms and processes.
• I have experience reading and following escrow instructions. Instructions must be clear and complete. This makes me the best person to objectively help you communicate these issues and move the transaction to close.
• As your agent, I can meet specialists and negotiate repairs if needed to complete your contract. Industry contacts provide resources for specialists in many areas with knowledge of their skills and reliability.